My current and past client list includes the Canadian Association of University Business Officers, the Conference Board of Canada, Elections Canada, Espresso Communications, Meta4Films, Ottawa Tourism, Pickering College, Salesforce, Sandbox la boîte à films, and more.
I recently edited the début novel of author Christine D. LeBlanc, The Wrong Man, published by Iguana Books.
I helped write the voiceover script for Historica Canada: Who We Are.
I am a Senior Editor and regular contributor to Apartment613, an Ottawa-based arts and culture blog. Some recent articles:
- Coconut Lagoon chef launches his first cookbook
- Six local spots for creative non-alcoholic cocktails
- Visit Vanier and take a trip to Ottawa’s urban sugar shack
- Pushing Patio Season: Joe’s Italian Kitchen
Ottawa Life magazine – I wrote food and restaurant features for this Ottawa lifestyle and culture magazine’s website, including the following:
- Beechwood Gastropub’s Kitchen is Transparent—and Really, Really Talented
- Chef Ana Martorell Wants to Bring the Flavours of Mexico to the World
- Return to Oz for More Delicious Adventures
- Carben Matches Elegant Food With a Relaxed Atmosphere
Espresso Communications/MSN Canada – I write regular slide galleries for MSN’s lifestyle, travel, and food sections. Here are some samples:
- 20 Ways to Feel Richer
- 20 Best Ways to Enjoy Your Freedom After a Divorce
- 10 Things That Impact a Car’s Resale Value
- How Today’s Crisis Will Shape Tomorrow’s Workplaces
I wrote the voiceover script for Statistics Canada—Behind Every Number.
For Legal Services Vermont, I wrote several voiceover scripts for instructional videos on small claims court: